The Doctors: Woman Sent Ex Soap Made With Her Own Fat
The Doctors shared the incredible story of a woman in China who sought revenge on an ex-boyfriend who broke up with her because he thought she was too fat. She got liposuction and used the extracted fat to make soap, and then sent the soap as a gift to her ex and his family, with a message that said “I made a piece of soap from my own fat to give to your mom for bathing.”
Dr Travis Stork said he didn’t care if the soap was organic or not, because to him it was just disgusting!
The Doctors: Chemical Burn From Smartphone Case
The Doctors then moved on to share a photo from the U.K. of a 9-year-old girl, who was left with a severe chemical burn on her leg after falling asleep on her smart phone. The phone was in a case containing moving glitter and a thick, clear gel, that somehow leaked out onto her skin, leaving her with the burn in the shape of her case. The good news is that it could heal pretty well since she’s so young, and lasers are available to help with the scar, but they can costs several thousand dollars.
Are you guilty of sleeping with your smartphone? Will you stop and keep it away from your bed from now on?
The Doctors: Live Worm In Woman’s Eye
Next, The Doctors shared a video out of Australia, of a live worm moving around inside a woman’s eye. It’s a roundworm and the woman wasn’t in any pain. The problem is that there are 15,000 species of roundworm that can end up anywhere. If you accidentally or purposefully eat uncooked meat, the eggs of the parasites can end up in any organ in the body, evolving into worms.