The Chew: Girl’s Night Recipes
With The Chew being composed of an almost entirely female cast, they decided to show us a few recipes that can help make the perfect girl’s night with a Mexican food. The recipes included Daphne Oz’s guacamole with pistachios and radishes recipe, her chili-lime mango recipe, and actress Stephanie March’s margarita spritzer recipe.
The Chew: Daphne Oz’s Guacamole With Pistachios and Radishes Recipe Ingredients
- 2 Avocados (in chunks)
- 2-3 tablespoons Lime Juice
- 1/4 White Onion (minced)
- 1/4 cup Pistachios (shelled and chopped)
- 3 Radishes (sliced)
- Crudite to serve
- Tortilla Chips to serve
The Chew: Daphne Oz’s Guacamole With Pistachios and Radishes Directions
- Combine the avocado, lime juice, and onion and mash with a wooden spoon to desired smoothness.
- Season with salt and more lime juice if necessary, mixing to incorporate fully before tasting.
- Garnish with pistachios and radishes, and serve with crudite or tortilla chips.
The Chew: Daphne Oz’s Chili-Lime Mango Recipe Ingredients
- 1/2 tablespoon Maple Syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1 Lime (zest and juice)
- 2 Mangos (cut into bite-size chunks)
The Chew: Daphne Oz’s Chili-Lime Mango Directions
- In a small bowl, combine the syrup, salt, chili powder, and lime zest and juice.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Add mango chunks to bowl and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
The Chew: Stephanie March’s Margarita Spritzer Recipe Ingredients
- 1 ounce Silver Tequila
- 1 ounce Triple Sec
- 1 ounce Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice
- Lime Wheels (to garnish)
- Seltzer (to fill glass)
- Salt (to rim glass; optional)
The Chew: Stephanie March’s Margarita Spritzer Directions
- Combine tequila, triple sec, and lime juice in a rocks glass with ice.
- Cut calories by using freshly squeezed juice.
- Top with seltzer, stir, and garnish with a lime wheel to serve.
- Salt rim if desired.
- Note: You can multiply all of the ingredients to make a large batch and serve at a party.