The Chew: Grilled Pork Tenderloin Recipe
Michael Symon prepared a Grilled Pork Tenderloin recipe that makes a perfect entree or even a sandwich for your Oscar party or other get-together. Here’s how to pull it off, along with a Peanut Slaw salad as a side dish.
Symon is an expert chef, and like his fellow co-hosts on The Chew crew, he seems to have real love and appreciation for the foods he works with, as well as practical knowledge to pass on to viewers cooking in their own kitchens.
Michael Symon Grilled Pork Tenderloin Ingredients
- 1 1/2 lb Pork Tenderloin
- Salt & Pepper
- Curry Paste or Marinade
- Olive Oil
The Chew: Grilled Pork Tenderloin Directions
- Season pork tenderloin using salt and pepper. Rub with paste or marinade before cooking. Set in the fridge overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator 20 minutes ahead of cooking time.
- Heat a grill pan on medium-high. Drizzle loin with olive oil and put it on the grill.
- Sear for a few minutes on each side, until golden brown.
- Remove loin from grill and reserve for 10 minutes.
- Slice before serving.
This dinner should produce a delicious and juicy dish, no matter how you want to put it in front of your family or guests.
You have the option of serving medallion slices as an entree or slicing sandwich-size cuts to serve on baguette bread, with spicy mustard or another favorite condiment. (Carla Hall thought the mustard was too spicy.)
The Chew Peanut Slaw Ingredients
- 1/2 cup Peanuts, roasted
- 2 Mangos
- 1 Jalapeno
- 1/2 head shredded Cabbage
- 3 Scallions
- Juice of 2 Limes
- 3 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tbsp Peanut Oil
- 1 cup Mint
- Salt & Pepper
Michael Symon Peanut Slaw Directions
- Toss salad ingredients together, seasoning and tossing in oils.
- Adjust seasoning as desired.
When you think of an Oscar party, do you expect a plated dinner, or is more of a sandwiches-and-snack affair? Share your own Oscar party ideas in the comments.