Carla Hall: The Chew Pork with Bean Salad Recipe Ingredients
What do you think you could make just using the ingredients you already have in your kitchen pantry? The Chew hosts put themselves to the test with this challenge on the show. Mario Batali competed with his Amatriciana Ravioli Recipe. Carla Hall made a pork loin recipe using beans. Check out some of our best pork loin dishes.
When it was time for the judging, Carla Hall’s pork tenderloin meal came out on top, in a 3-2 vote. Who doesn’t love a warm and satisfying pork tenderloin dish in the winter? Hopefully this victory is the first of many to come for Carla, who is hoping to turn over a new leaf in competition with The Chew crew this year.
The Chew: Carla Hall Pork Tenderloin Recipe with Warm Bean Salad Directions
- Pork Tenderloin
- Kidney Beans
- Black Beans
- Garbanzo Beans
- Lemon Zest
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Cut the tenderloin into steaks.
- Pan sear the tenderloin steaks in olive oil with onions and garlic on medium high heat in a saute pan.
- Combine celery with parsley and lemon zest in a food processor to make a kind of pesto sauce and add it with the tenderloin.
- If the cuts are too thick, finish by roasting the tenderloin in the oven so it cooks through.
- Remove the meat and add in the rinsed, drained bean mixture. Cook it with the pesto sauce.
- Serve pork over a bed of the warm bean salad.