The Chew: Chrissy Teigen
Chrissy Teigen, the beautiful and funny Sports Illustrated model, got to hang out in The Chew kitchen once again, and everyone recalled the delicious benefits of lettuce cups. This time around, she worked with Clinton Kelly on this Braised Chicken with White Beans and Spinach.
Since her last visit, Teigen married John Legend in September 2013. The wedding day flew by, but the couple has quickly settled into married life. However, she did not announce plans to have a baby anytime soon, and she was concerned about the size of a potential baby’s head.
Even Clinton Kelly is seduced by Teigen’s charms, and she is the only woman who flusters him, according to The Chew crew. Teigen and Michael Symon are co-hosting the South Beach Wine & Food Festival beginning February 20.
The Chew: Clinton Kelly Braised Chicken Recipe with White Beans and Spinach Ingredients
Braising is a great way to warm up your house and make it smell amazing on a cold winter’s day. This is a quick version that can have you eating a delicious homemade dinner in no time, plus you only need one pot, which means fewer dishes.
- 8 skinless Chicken Thighs
- Unsalted Butter
- 6 smashed cloves Garlic
- 1/2 cup White Wine
- 14 oz can drained, rinsed Cannellini Beans
- Zest & Juice of 1 Lemon
- 1 thin sliced Onion
- 1 chopped sprig Rosemary leaves
- 2 cups Chicken Stock
- 3 cups Spinach
- 3 oz sliced Prosciutto
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
Clinton Kelly: The Chew Braised Chicken with White Beans and Spinach Recipe Directions
- Heat olive oil in a dutch oven on medium high.
- Salt and pepper the chicken generously.
- Sear chicken for a few minutes on each side and remove it to a plate.
- Melt butter in the dutch oven.
- Stir in onions with salt, cooking a few minutes.
- Add rosemary and garlic, stirring until aromatic.
- Use white wine to deglaze the pan.
- Return chicken and add stock.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer.
- Cover and cook about 20-25 minutes, until tender and fully cooked.
- Transfer chicken to a plate.
- Add beans with spinach to the dutch oven.
- Cover and cook another five minutes.
- Serve chicken on a bed of spinach and white bean salad, garnished with parsley, lemon, and prosciutto.