The Chew: Bewitching Brandy Bitter
After revealing that Michael Symon’s Hungarian Ghoul-ash was the most downloaded Halloween recipe on The Chew website, Michael wanted to share yet another tasty recipe. This time he wanted to prepare a drink, perfect to sip on Halloween night! His Bewitching Brandy Bitter is just what you need! As Michael stated, if you have to sit on your porch for three hours and hand out Halloween candy, you should have a drink in hand! You’ll want to keep this drink warm in a tea kettle or on the stove so you and your guests can enjoy it all night long!
To find out how to prepare the drink, click next page!
The Chew: Bewitching Brandy Bitter Recipe Ingredients
- 2 tbsp honey
- 8 cinnamon sticks – divided
- 1 C water
- 1 lemon – peeled removed in strips, juiced
- 1 1/2 C apple brandy
The Chew: Bewitching Brandy Bitter Recipe Directions
- In a small saucepan, bring the water to a boil
- Remove from the heat and add honey, lemon peels, 2 cinnamon sticks and lemon juice
- Cover with the lid and steep for a minute
- Add the apple brandy, then stir to combine
- Ladle into mugs
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick