Rachael Ray: Sunny Anderson’s Two-Ingredient Recipes
Rachael Ray’s good friend Sunny Anderson was back to show how you can turn almost anything from your pantry into a two-ingredient recipe. Check out her Banana Oatmeal Cookies, Spicy Cheese Crisps, Egg Drop Soup and more. (Then check out even more 2-Ingredient Recipes.)
Sunny Anderson: Rachael Ray Egg Drop Soup Recipe
This Chinese takeout staple is easy to whip up at home. Sunny suggested adding some crunch to your Egg Drop Soup with whatever chips or crackers you have handy.
- 3 Eggs
- 1 qt Salted Chicken Broth
- Simmer stock in a saucepot.
- Crack eggs into a bowl and whisk them to combine.
- Once stock is bubbling, stream eggs into the soup while stirring constantly.
- Let cook another few seconds before serving hot.
Sunny Anderson: Rachael Ray Sun-Dried Tomato Cauliflower Recipe
Save time by stocking up on handy ingredients at the grocery store, for snacks like Sun-Dried Tomato Cauliflower Pesto. Sunny said that you could really use any type of pesto.
- 1 package Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto
- 1 head Cauliflower, in florets
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Combine pesto and cauliflower.
- Roast on a baking sheet for about 15 minutes.
Rachael Ray: Sunny Anderson Banana Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
Banana Oatmeal Cookies with just two ingredients? Sunny said it’s possible, and Rachael said it’s a great way to use up extra bananas that are already ripe.
- 1 cup Old Fashioned Oats
- 2 mashed Bananas
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grind oats in a food processor.
- Mash bananas and combine with oats.
- Scoop in small portions onto a prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes, to light brown.
- Let rest before eating.
Rachael Ray: Sunny Anderson Puff Pastry Parmesan Breadsticks Recipe
Save money on snacks by making these Puff Pastry Parmesan Breadsticks, with double the cheese.
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 package frozen Puff Pastry
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Arrange pastry horizontally and sprinkle with 3/4 of the parmesan.
- Cut into 1/2” slices.
- Twist strips and spread them 2” apart on a prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes to golden brown.
Sunny Anderson: Rachael Ray Spicy Cheese Crisps Recipe
- 1 cup shredded Colby Jack Cheese
- 2 cups Spicy Cheese Nips
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Process cheese nips to ground consistency in a food processor.
- Combine this with cheese shreds.
- Distribute mixture on a prepared baking sheet, leaving space between them.
- Bake 12 minutes and serve.