Rachael Ray: Sunny Anderson Pepperoni Popcorn
Looking for a savory snack to satisfy those hunger pains, without over-indulging? Before you settle for a plain bowl of popcorn, give Sunny Anderson’s recipe a try! The bubbly chef joined Rachael Ray in the kitchen to share the recipe for Pepperoni Popcorn! You’ll wonder why in the world you never thought to combine the two tasty foods before! Even better, Sunny knew she couldn’t just toss some pre-cooked pepperoni into a bag of popcorn. She found a way to make sure this recipe is exactly the savory treat you’ve been craving!
To get the recipe, click next page.
Rachael Ray: Sunny Anderson Pepperoni Popcorn Recipe
- 1/2 C popcorn kernels
- 1/4 C finely grated
- 10 oz pepperoni slices – minced
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
Rachael Ray: Sunny Anderson Pepperoni Popcorn Directions
- Put a large pot on the stove, then add the pepperoni
- Turn the heat to medium-high and cook until the fat renders out and the pepperoni starts to crisp
- Use a slotted spoon to remove the pepperoni, leaving the fat in the pan
- Add a little canola oil if necessary to be sure you have enough oil to coat the bottom of the pan
- Heat the oil until it’s hot, then add the popcorn kernels
- Pop the popcorn over high heat, shaking frequently until popped
- Once the popcorn has popped, add the Italian seasoning, parmesan cheese, and pepperoni, then toss