Rachael Ray: Katie Lee Snowman Cheeseball
Rachael Ray welcomed chef Katie Lee to her show to share some of her favorite holiday-themed snacks. Her Slow-Cooker Peppermint-Mocha Latte is an indulgent, delicious drink. But sometimes you just need a bite to eat. Katie’s Snowman Cheeseball is almost too adorable to eat, but you won’t regret digging in! She combined tasty ingredients to make a cheeseball in the shape of a wintery figure. Go ahead and get your kids involved with this one! They’ll love making it just as much as eating it!
To get the recipe, click next page.
Rachael Ray: Katie Lee Snowman Cheeseball Recipe Ingredients
- 2/3 C mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 16 oz shredded white cheddar + more rolling the balls in
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 6-oz jar pimentos – drained, chopped
Rachael Ray: Katie Lee Snowman Cheeseball Recipe Directions
- Mix the ingredients together
- Shape into three different-size balls for the snowman
- Roll each ball in shredded cheese
- Assemble the snowman
- Serve with crackers on the side