Sunny Anderson: Rachael Ray Two-Ingredient Recipes
Bestselling cookbook author Sunny Anderson was back on Rachael Ray with another round of two-ingredient recipe ideas. Check out her No-Bake Energy Bars, Black Cow Cake Recipe, Egg Nog Muffins and more. (Want more? Try these bonus 2-Ingredient Recipes.)
Sunny Anderson: Rachael Ray No-Bake Energy Bars Recipe
Cook with Dates for No-Bake Energy Bars as a healthy homemade snack.
- 2 cups pitted Medjool Dates
- 2 cups Organic Oats
- 1/2 cup Hot Water
- Combine dates and water in a food processor to make a thick paste.
- Adjust water to thin the paste if needed.
- Pulse oats in with the date paste.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of a glass baking dish, in a layer about 1/2” thick.
- Chill until firm. Then cut into serving size pieces.
Rachael Ray: Sunny Anderson Bananas and Cookie Spread Ice Cream Recipe
What’s for dessert? Try this Bananas and Cookie Spread Ice Cream for a cool sweet treat. Rachael said Speculoos tastes like Gingerbread Cookies, and you can find it in your grocery store, near peanut butter or hazelnut spread.
- 1/4 cup Speculoos Cookie Spread
- 4 ripe, frozen, peeled, sliced Bananas
- Process frozen bananas in a food processor.
- Mix in cookie spread.
- Transfer to freezer to set before serving.
Rachael Ray: Sunny Anderson Black Cow Cake Recipe
Put a new spin on chocolate cake with Sunny’s root beer-flavored Black Cow Cake Recipe.
- 1 box Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1 12-oz bottle Root Beer
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Prepare a 9” cake pan.
- Combine cake mix with root beer and pour into the pan.
- Bake 35 minutes and serve.
Sunny Anderson: Rachael Ray Egg Nog Muffins Recipe
If you can find Egg Nog outside the holiday season, you could use it to make these Egg Nog Muffins. Sunny called these starter recipes, because you can build on the two basic ingredients.
- 1 1/2 cups Self-Rising Flour
- 2 cups Egg Nog
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Fill a muffin tin with liners.
- Whisk ingredients together and pour batter into tins.
- Bake 18 minutes to golden.
Rachael Ray: Sunny Anderson Gluten-Free Cauliflower Pizza Dough Recipe
Make your own lighter Cauliflower Pizza Dough for a lighter version of a classic mealtime favorite with just two ingredients. It’s gluten-free!
- 2 Eggs
- 1 lb Cauliflower Florets
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Finely chop cauliflower in a food processor.
- Cook in the microwave for about five minutes.
- Place in a towel and wring out excess water.
- Mix cauliflower with egg to combine.
- Spread dough on a parchment baking sheet in a round shape.
- Bake 40 minutes.
- Top as desired and bake another seven minutes at 450 F to bake toppings and/or melt cheese.