Rachael Ray: Rev Run and Tyrese – Manology
Rev Run and Tyrese may seem like an odd couple when it comes to working together but it seems the two work pretty well together. They are stopping by Rachael Ray to talk about their new book Manology, a sort of self-help book for women who want to understand what a man is thinking or why he does the things he does.
Rachael Ray brings on some of her biggest fans to get critiqued by the duo. They help on first grade teacher stop dressing like one of her students and they help her break out her shell. They also help another woman who said she tried to impress her boyfriend’s family when she went with them to church but it backfired when they asked if she had dressed for church or the strip club.
Rachael Ray: Brad Goreski Packing Secrets
We all pack a little too much when we travel somewhere even if we don’t need to. Rachael Ray is inviting Brad Goreski, from It’s a Brad, Brad World, on the show to share some of his packing advice to keep you from over packing on your next vacation.
Tyrese Performs “Best of Me”
Rachael Ray Spicy Sesame Soy Soba and Sliced Steak Recipe
Rachael Ray Spicy Sesame Soy Soba and Sliced Steak Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 pounds flat-iron steaks
- 12 ounces soba or whole wheat spaghetti
- 3 tablespoons stir-fry oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon Ancho chili powder
- 1 inch grated ginger
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 bunches scallions, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 cup daikon, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chili paste
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Tamari
- 1 1/2 cups beef stock
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame
- 1 cup 1/2 cup cilantro leaves, coarsely chopped
- Place the steak in the freezer for a few minutes to firm it up for thin slicing.
- Boil a large pot of water and cook soba or pasta to al dente.
- Very thinly slice meat against the grain with a sharp knife.
- In large round-bottomed pan, heat 2 tablespoons of the stir-fry oil over high heat. Add meat, season with chili powder and brown 3 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Add remaining oil to the pan and stir-fry the ginger, garlic, scallions, daikon and stir-fry 2 minutes. Sprinkle the sugar over the pan and stir in chili paste, Worcestershire, Tamari and stock. Add beef back and season with sesame oil.
- Drain soba or spaghetti and add to pan.
- Toss noodles with beef and sesame seeds, and serve.