Rachael Ray: Ali Wentworth Eye Surgery
Rachael Ray is inviting Ali Wentworth on the show to talk about how her marriage to Good Morning America host George Stephanopoulos is going, what happened with her emergency eye surgery and how her career has been going.
Wentworth even opens up about the first time she met her husband. It was on a blind date back in 2001 and at first she didn’t’ even want to go on the date. She explains how the whole marriage worked out for the best.
Wentworth even gives out some advice to an audience member who is also going through pain with her eyes as well. The audience members wants some advice on what to expect and Wentworth tells her about the entire process.
Mullet Makeover for Father’s Day
Before it is Father’s Day, Rachael Ray gives one man a much needed makeover. She brings on celebrity stylist Kyan Douglas to help a dad who hasn’t changed his look, or gotten rid of his mullet haircut, in the last ten years.
Rachael Ray New York Deli Nachos Recipe
Rachael Ray New York Deli Nachos Ingredients:
- Ridged, thick-cut chips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 pound thick-cut deli pastrami, about 3 slices, diced
- 3/4 pound sliced 1/4-inch thick corned beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 pound sauerkraut, rinsed and drained
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 rounded tablespoons flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup grated Swiss cheese
- 1 cup chopped Muenster cheese
- 2 rounded tablespoons spicy deli mustard
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup relish
- Salt and pepper
- Shredded lettuce
- Finely chopped red onion
- Sliced deli pickles
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Place potato chips on a large rimmed baking sheet and warm in oven.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat with the oil. Add beef and onions, and cook until crispy at edges and hot through. Add sauerkraut and sauté until warmed through.
- Heat a sauce pot over medium heat. Melt butter and whisk in flour. Whisk in milk, season with salt and pepper, and thicken. Melt in cheeses and stir in mustard.
- In a bowl, stir together sour cream, ketchup and relish and then season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange warm chips on a platter. Top with meat and cheese sauce. Drizzle with Russian dressing and top with lettuce, onions and chopped deli pickles.