Rachael Ray: Twin Makeover
Some women never change their styles and on June 17, Rachael Ray is meeting two women who are stuck in the ’80s. Both of them say they have been teasing their hair since early in the ’80s but they are ready to change their over-the-top style.
Rachael Ray brings on a few style experts and gives these twins a double makeover.
Gretta Style Tips – How To Look Like Rihanna
Gretta is also sharing her number one secret to looking great. The first step is knowing your body type. She goes over the best types of outfits for all type of body sizes and proves knowing your shape might be scary but it will help you look your best.
Rachael Ray Cherry Tomato Sauce with Balsamic Vinegar Recipe
Rachael Ray Cherry Tomato Sauce with Balsamic Vinegar Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 small fresh red chiles, seeded and finely chopped
- 5 to 6 cloves garlic, very finely chopped
- 3 pints cherry tomatoes
- Salt and pepper
- About 1/2 cup basil, torn
- About 2 tablespoons aged, syrup-like balsamic vinegar
- A fat handful of parsley, finely chopped
- 1 pound pepperoncini (red pepper pasta)-flavored penne or spaghetti
- Freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
Rachael Ray Cherry Tomato Sauce with Balsamic Vinegar Directions:
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Heat the olive oil over medium heat in a large saucepan with a lid. Add chilies and garlic, swirl for a minute then add tomatoes and season with salt and pepper. Add basil leaves, cover pan, raise heat a bit and cook 10 to 12 minutes, shaking occasionally, until tomatoes burst. Uncover and stir in balsamic drizzle and reduce heat to low.
- Salt water and cook pasta to al dente. Reserve 1/2 a cup starchy cooking water just before draining pasta.
- Add water and drained pasta to sauce, add parsley and toss to combine. Top with lots of cheese.