Michael Strahan Cake Recipe
Live With Kelly and Michael did their first segment ever featuring Louise Strahan, Michael’s mom. Apparently, Michael’s mother’s friend Regina stole Michael’s favorite Butter Cake, and so Kelly needed Louise Strahan to teach her how to make the famous butter cake! Here is the full video of the segment, along with a full recap of everything including Michael Strahan’s Mom’s Recipe for you to print out below.
Michael Strahan’s Mother’s Cake Recipe
Michael’s Mom’s Minute of Truth
Kelly Ripa played Minute of Truth with Michael’s mom, so here are so interesting facts we learned about the fabulous Michael Strahan:
- Michael’s first word was “mama.”
- Michael used a pacifier as a baby, rather than sucking his thumb.
- Michael Strahan’s favorite stuffed animal was Peter Rabbit, how classic is that!
- Louise Strahan gave him the pet name Mike.
- Michael’s Mom said that he reminds her more of Some Kind of Wonderful than A Nightmare On Elm Street or Dennis the Menace,
- Michael was the teacher’s pet rather than a class clown.
- Michael’s Mother thinks that his prom date’s name was Wanda, though he claims to have not gone to prom.
- Michael Strahan is afraid of snakes.
- Michael bought his mom a house… talk about being a good son!
- Michael Strahan’s favorite dinner is his Bulgogi Beef Recipe.
Kelly & Michael Cake Recipe
Ingredients for Michael’s Mom’s Cake:
- 2 Boxes Cake Mix (Butter Recipe Flavor)
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 10 Eggs
- 1 1/4 Cup Oil
- 2 Cups Sour Cream
Ingredients for Michael’s Mother’s Cake Icing Recipe
- 1 Stick of Butter
- 4 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Cocoa
- Evaporated Milk