Kelly & Michael: Tune in to Win Jetaway
All week they are giving out clues a day for a trip to the British Virgin Islands. For every clue revealed on the show, you can enter the clue on Kelly and Michael’s website for a chance to win.
Kelly and Michael picked teammates from the audience and the winning members teammate would walk away with $500 cash. They also used the chance to reveal their clue.
Michael Strahan picked Marvin who said he got a hug from Kelly Ripa after saying she gave him one when he got back from Iraq. She made sure to give him another hug for his service.
Live! with Kelly: Pick the Pout Game
The game they played was Pick the Pout. Basically, both teams would see the pout of a celebrity and have the chance to guess who it was. Whenever both teams guessed wrong, more of the picture was revealed. Whoever got the most correct answers won.
Here is the list of the celebrities who they were able to correctly guess the pout of:
Live with Kelly & Michael: Tune in to Win Jetaway Clue
Today’s clue was MOUTH.
Kelly Ripa: Sugar Philly Macaron Recipe
Sugar Philly’s Dan Tang stopped by Live! to show them how to whip up a maraon recipe for their Truckin’ Amazing Cook-Off segment.
Sugar Philly Macaron Ingredients:
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 egg whites
- Red gel food color
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a stand mixer whisk the egg whites. When they start to turn foamy you add the granulated sugar in a slow stream.
- In another bowl sift the almond flour and confectioners’ sugar together.
- When the egg whites turn into stiff peaks, with a spatula, take out the egg whites and into a large bowl.
- In 3 installments, add the almond sugar mixture through a strainer. Fold the mixture very carefully while incorporating the almond mixture but not deflating the egg whites. Put batter in a piping bag.
- Pipe the macaroons into the desired size into a silicon baking mat. You must let them dry for at least 15 minutes to an hour. As they are drying the piped macaron batter will go from shiny to a matte look. They are finished when they are dry.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes. They are done baking when the tops do not move from the base of the macaroon.
- When they are done baking, take them out and cool them.
Michael Strahan: Sugar Philly Chocolate Ganache Recipe
Sugar Philly Chocolate Ganache Ingredients:
- 1 cup dark chocolate chopped or chips
- 1 cup heavy cream
Sugar Philly Chocolate Ganache Directions:
- Scald the cream in a pot.
- When a scald has been reached, pour the hot cream into a bowl containing the chocolate and wait at least 2 minutes and no more than 5 minutes.
- Pour into piping bags and let cool.
- To assemble cookies pipe ganache on flat side of cookie and add another cookie to make a sandwich.