Live! with Kelly and Michael June 6 2013 Recap
Kelly Ripa and Michael Strahan looked at some interesting news topics today, June 6 2013. They looked at a million dollar math problem and the story of a woman who won a $590 million lottery at the age of 84. Then they talked with Beth Behrs about her love for musical theater and Jeffrey Donovan talked about the final season of Burn Notice.
Kelly Ripa: Live Stream Weddings & Solve $1 Million Math Problem
Kelly and Michael found out people are streaming their weddings live and they looked at a math problem a banker is offering $1 million to solve. They also looked at a funny picture that got a Taco Bell employee fired and a story about a restaurant accidentally serving mimosas to kids.
Michael Strahan: 84-Year-Old Wins $590 Million Lottery & Mirror Awards
Kelly and Michael talked about presenting at the Mirror Awards, an 84-year-old woman won the $590 million lottery jackpot and Paris Jackson attempted suicide.
Kelly & Michael: Jeffrey Donovan Working 2 Years on Jack Dempsey Film
Jeffrey Donovan stopped by Live! to talk about being a father, working for two years on a film about Jack Dempsey and about the final season of Burn Notice. Click the link below to find out the worst job Jeffrey Donovan had to do to pay for his college tuition.
Kelly and Michael: Beth Behrs Theater Nerd & Monsters University Role
Beth Behrs stopped by Live! to talk about her love of theater, heading to the Tony Awards this year and her role in Monsters University.
Kelly & Michael Inbox: Skype Funerals & Babies Covered in Mascara
There is one week left to enter Kelly and Michael’s Inbox Contest. All you need to do is send in a letter to Kelly and Michael and every person whose letter is read on the air will be entered into a contest to win one of ten Mattel Game Packs. The game packs include games like Pictionary, Uno, Apples to Apples and more
- Roberta wrote in asking if you attend the virtual wedding do you send a gift to the actual wedding?
- Paulette didn’t think so. She said she would send a virtual gift if she got a virtual invite.
- Maggie from Ohio said she never heard of weddings you can Skype but she has heard about people streaming funerals live.
- Julie from New Jersey wrote in saying it would be strange to wonder where people are Skyping from at their homes.
- Finally, Jen wrote into Kelly and Michael about her daughter getting into her mascara and even sent a picture of the little girl covered in makeup.