Kelly & Michael’s Fitness Challenge – Baby Booty Camp
This is one strange workout and if you don’t have a baby on hand you won’t even be able to do this. So unless you’re a new mom or you know where to get a baby on the fly, this is not the workout for you.
Anyways, Nicole Glore, the inventor of the Baby Booty Camp, said the workout targets all the baby weight you still have when you are a new mom. She said the program allows you to work out with your baby and at points you even use the baby at a sort of weight as well.
There are a number of different ways to use the baby as a workout partner but Glore said this exercise should only be done with babies under the age of two-years-old. Also, Glore recommended doing the following exercises at least 15 minutes every single day.
- Baby Squats – Simply hold your baby in front of your and do squats Try to turn your hips as well as your squats to work out more muscles.
- Rockabye Thighs – Hold the baby in front of you and step side to side, making sure to exaggerate the moves to get the best workout.
- Tray Baby – Hold the baby out in front you with them laying horizontally across your arms. Now curl your baby and give them a kiss when your bring them up to your face.
- Baby Rockets – Gently toss the baby in the air and then catch them.
- Baby Abs Patty Cake – Lay on the ground like you want to perform a sit up and then place the baby on your stomach facing you. Now do sit ups and kiss the baby every time you reach their lips
- Baby Booty Workout – In the same sit up position, lay the child on your legs facing you and then thrust your hips upwards using the baby as a weight.
- Tummy Time – Lay the child on their backs and then get over them like you are doing a push up. Now do the push up and give the baby a kiss every time you get down to their level.
Personally, I think the workout is ridiculous. What do you think about it? Is it better than the Animal Flow Workout? Let us know in the comments section below.