David Letterman: Fake Pilot Top 10
After imitating the late Julia Child, David Letterman shared his Top 10 Signs Your Pilot Is A Fake, inspired by a recent true story of a faux pilot discovered in an airplane cockpit.
Late Show: David Letterman’s Julia Child Impression
Dave offered a rare treat for the audience, in the form of a Julia Child impression. He imitated her famous voice, which I think everyone has slipped into at some point or another.
David Letterman: Police Officer Stripper
Before Letterman could proceed with the night’s top 10 list, he was surprised by a male stripper dressed as a police officer. After sending the entertainer away, he bantered with Paul Shaffer about French pronunciations and his Julia Child jokes.
Late Show: Top 10 Signs Your Pilot Is A Fake
Did you hear the story of an airline passenger who made his way into the cockpit of a US Airways flight? Upon being discovered, the man claimed he was a pilot. How does that even happen?
With this incident happening, maybe Lindsay Lohan was onto something when she got off that plane recently.
David Letterman: Signs Your Pilot Is Fake
This crazy story inspired the night’s Top 10 list.
- 10. His wrinkled Pan Am uniform
- 9. Excitedly tells you it’s his first time on a plane.
- 8. During takeoff, furiously flaps his arms
- 7. He’s also in the Skymall magazine modeling hats
- 6. Refers to every control in the cockpit as a doohickey
- 5. Insists on patting down each passenger himself.
- 4. “Flies” you from gate 3 to gate 4.
- 3. Wanders through cabin collecting “gas money”
- 2. When he thanks you for flying, his mustache falls off
- 1. He can’t hold his liquor
Can you think of the circumstances that would make you uncomfortable about a plane once you were already on board? Now I will be on the lookout for fake pilots.