Jimmy Fallon: Late Night Hashtags
Jimmy Fallon loves to do his hashtags segment, this time asking viewers to send in their own misheard lyrics. It has happened to all of us–you think you know the words, but one day you find out you have been wrong for a long time. Here are some of the best responses to the hashtag #MisheardLyrics.
Late Night Hashtags: #MisheardLyrics
- @ambz723 – Elton John: “Hold me close and tie me down, sir.”
- @RachaelLloyd2 – “Do a little dance, make a little love, Italian Ice! Italian Ice!”
- @LibbysBrothers – “Hit me with your pet shark.”
- @c_walk – Michael Jackson: “I’m ashamed of the side of my moccasins.”
- @LorieBriggs – “Give me the beef boys to free my soul.”
Jimmy Fallon: #MisheardLyrics Hashtag
- @LaurenHollis16 – Brown-Eyed Girl: “Hey there, amigo.”
- @JordanPace13 – “Some nights I stay up, splashing in my bathtub.”
- @Missy_Stone – Bon Jovi: “It doesn’t really matter if we’re naked or not.”
- @HeckingDumb – Neil Diamond: “Then I saw her face. Now I’m gonna leave her.”
- @Zachsback_ – “Hey now, you’re an all-star, get your gay mom, goat, lay.”
- @LidaBelle – “I’ve got two chickens to paralyze.”
Do you have a hilarious misheard lyric to share? Please leave it in the comments.
Jimmy Fallon: Justin Timberlake Summer Camp Sketch
Justin Timberlake was a guest all week on late Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. Tonight, they did a sketch together, playing summer camp roommates in the 1980s.
The characters, with their braces and bad ‘80s hair, tried to quietly sing a Toto song in their bunks. They soon ran afoul of their camp counselor, because it was after lights out. But they just could not stop singing “Africa.”
It’s really game of Justin Timberlake to put himself out there in such a big way, hosting Saturday Night Live and hanging out on Late Night all week. But do you think it is going to help sell his new album?