Late Night: Honey Boo Boo & Bad Oscar Sequels
Jimmy Fallon shared thoughts on Honey Boo Boo, Bill O’Reilly’s new book Killing Jesus, and a trending Twitter hashtag: #BadOscarSequels.
Jimmy Fallon: President Obama Commencement Speech
President Obama is scheduled to speak at the Ohio State graduation in May. They should find common ground, because “he is currently in his fifth year and swamped in debt,” Jimmy said.
In Pakistan, officials are complaining that their country is misrepresented in the film Zero Dark Thirty. “In real life, it is way worse,” he (maybe) joked.
Late Night: Killing Jesus Vs The Bible
Jimmy Fallon: Honey Boo Boo Vs Kardashians
Honey Boo Boo’s mother, June, said she does not want her children to follow in the footsteps of the Kardashians. The best evidence of that wish may be the show itself.
Kim Kardashian said she is not leaving her namesake reality series in the near future. “When I back out of something, you’ll see it coming,” she said, at least according to Fallon.
Late Night: Women Vs Men Brains
New research has found a brain chemical that makes women talk more than women. “It’s called chardonnay,” Jimmy said.
#LateNight Hashtags: #BadOscarSequels
Occasionally, Jimmy Fallon asks viewers to send in tweets via Twitterbased on a hashtag created by the show, such as #howIgotfired.
This time, the category was Bad Oscar Sequels. Let’s see what the audience came up with. This hashtag turned into a trending topic and resulted in thousands of submissions. Here are some of the suggested sequels.
- Django 2: Gettin’ Djiggy With It
- Zero Dark Thirtysomething
- Weekend At Lincoln’s
- Les Miserables 2: Electric Boogaleux
- Argo Make Me Lose My Mind: Up In Here, Up In Here
- O Brother Where Art Thou 2: Seriously Bro, Where The Hell Art Thou???
- Brokeback Mountain 2: My Back’s Starting To Hurt
- My Cousin Vinny’s Cousin’s Wife Roberta
- The Ten Commandments 2: Moses Takes Manhattan
- Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde Your Kids Hyde Your Wives and Hyde Your Husbands Too
Do you have a suggestion for a Bad Oscar Sequel? Leave it in the comments section below.