Good Morning America: Emeril Lagasse Leftovers Recipes
Emeril Lagasse was on Good Morning America to rescue Thanksgiving leftovers. Last year, he went out to eat for Thanksgiving, and he was disappointed that there were no leftovers. Try his Turkey & Bacon Wrap or Turkey & Wild Rice Casserole Recipe.
Good Morning America: Emeril Lagasse Roast Turkey & Bacon Chopped Salad Wrap Recipe Ingredients
Stuffing, turkey, cranberry sauce, and lettuce come together in a delicious chopped salad wrap from Emeril.
- 1 lb diced roast Turkey Breast
- 2 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 tbsp minced Green Onion
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream (+ 2 tbsp)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped Radicchio
- 1/2 cup grated Carrot
- 8 oz chopped, rendered Applewood Smoked Bacon
- 1 chopped Avocado
- 1/4 tsp crushed Red Pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp Emeril’s Original Essence
- 1/2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 tbsp chopped Parsley
- 1 tsp minced Garlic
- 1 1/2 cups chopped Iceberg Lettuce
- 1/2 cup chopped Cucumber
- 1/2 cup halved Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 chopped boiled Eggs
- 1/4 lb Roquefort (or use any Blue Cheese)
- 6 10” Flour Tortillas
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
Emeril Lagasse: Good Morning America Roast Turkey & Bacon Chopped Salad Wrap Recipe Directions
- Toss turkey in Essence of Emeril and reserve.
- Mix vinegar with dijon and 2 tbsp oil. Set aside for later.
- Mix parsley with garlic, green onion, sour cream, salt and pepper; chill.
- In a bowl, mix iceberg with radicchio, cucumber, tomatoes, carrot, bacon, avocado, and egg.
- Crumble cheese into the bowl. Add chopped turkey with crushed red pepper; salt and pepper.
- Toss in reserved vinaigrette dressing.
- Heat a skillet on medium high and brown a tortilla on both sides. Remove and repeat this step with the rest of your tortillas.
- Spread a tablespoon of sour cream across the center of a warm tortilla. Top with a cup of the salad mixture.
- Fold one end of the tortilla over the filling by about one inch. Hold that in place while you use your other hand to tightly roll the tortilla into a cylinder.
- Repeat steps with remaining tortillas and serve.