Ellen: Sophia Grace & Rosie “Turn My Swagger” Performance
The tutu-wearing girls Sophia Grace and Rosie made sure to perform for Ellen DeGeneres and her audience. Today they sang Keri Hilson’s hit song “Turn My Swagger.”
These girls really do have talent, and it’s going to be interesting to see what their journey is over the next several years.
Ellen: Sophia Grace Rap Lyrics
Sophia Grace even improvised a rap in the middle of their performance. Here are the lyrics she slipped in:
I’m Sophia Grace, I’m only 8 years old
I’ve got a hot girl, Rosie, 5 years old
We’re going to the top of Hollywood and it’s official
My dad’s in the crowd crying; here’s a tissue, yeahADVERTISEMENT
And it don’t stop, we’re flying to the US from the UK, nonstop
Require first class, like a princess
I’m sipping on this Cherry Ade and it tastes good
Nicki is a princess, Ellen is a queen
Put them all together, that’s a Hollywood dream
And it don’t stop, And it don’t stop
Sophia Grace and Rosie, rising to the top
Ellen: Sophia Grace & Rosie on Ellen
Ellen presented the girls with fun surprises, including trips, crowns, and VIP passes to events during their time in the US.
Over the last few months, these girls have made quite an impression on Ellen and the audience. The host even sent them to be correspondents at this year’s Grammy Awards, interviewing the guests on the Red Carpet and getting the VIP treatment.
Here are some of the other highlights from the girls’ time on Ellen’s show.
- Tutu Girls Want To Live on The Ellen Show – The girls told Ellen about their favorite parts of reporting on the Grammys
- Moment 4 Life Performance – Sophia Grace & Rosie performed another Nicki Minaj hit, Moment 4 Life.
- Disneyland Trip – Ellen sent the girls to spend a day at Disneyland in California, and they got the royal treatment as princesses for a day.
- Disney Rap – The girls wrote Ellen an original rap to celebrate their Disney adventure.
- Tea with Taylor Swift – Sophia Grace and Rosie sat down with country/pop star Taylor Swift for a spot of tea, and they weren’t afraid to ask the tough questions.
Though the girls have gone back to England for now, I’m sure we haven’t heard the last of them. There are big things ahead for this precocious duo.