Dr Phil February 11 2013 Preview
Recapo Update: The recaps for this episode are now available:
- Dr Phil: What To Do When Friendships Go Too Far & Stalker Friends
- Dr Phil: “My Friend Is Too Obsessed With Me” & Playing The Victim
- Dr Phil: Diagnosing Personality Disorder & Trying To Ruin A Marriage
- Dr Phil Sister Wars: Should You Be Moral Police In Your Family?
- Dr Phil: Sibling Wars & Dealing With Toxic Relationships
Do you need advice on how to be a good friend? Dr Phil is addressing that in a new episode on February 11 2013.
Dr Phil: Best Friends
It’s been said that a woman’s best friend offers all the support of a husband, but what happens when you give that friend too much? One woman found out the hard way that her best friend wanted her life.
Dr Phil: Friends No More
On Monday February 11 2013, Dr. Phil talks to two women who used to be best friends. When Jen started crossing boundary lines, her best friend got a little freaked out. The stalker-like behavior became scarier. Jen began calling her friend’s children “my babies.” She started texting her inappropriate messages about loving her and wanting her life. This freaked her best friend out and she told her to stay away.
Dr Phil: Jen Needs Her Best Friend
Jen said she needs her best friend back in her life. She said in a text, “I love you. I need you. I will love you the right way.” Tune in February 11 to find out what “the right way” means for Jen.
Dr Phil: How To Be A Good Friend
Dr. Phil said that if you want to have a good friend, you need to be a good friend. Here are some of his tips for being the best friend you can be, without going overboard.
- Don’t be critical of your girlfriends and don’t compete with them.
- Talk about things you both like, but don’t change your likes to please another person.
- Be your authentic self.
- Be each other’s support system and accept each other for who you are.
- Don’t gossip or talk behind each other’s backs.
- Look at your personality and how it affects other people. You may need to take a step back and reevaluate how you present yourself to others.
- Make amends, move on and don’t obsess over petty disputes.