Dr Oz: Ovarian Cancer Diet Recipe
Dr Oz invited Dr William Li to share some of the most powerful foods that help to fight Ovarian Cancer. Next, he used those ingredients to create a steamed Sea Bass with Mediterranean Sauce recipe, featuring a lemon sauce and Endive Salad.
The Dr Oz Show featured a full episode on Ovarian Cancer. It included information about Ovarian Cancer Warning Signs, Ovarian Cancer Testing, and even women’s Ovarian Cancer Questions. Hopefully you learned something new about the research and risks surrounding Ovarian Cancer. Just remember not to take no for an answer from your doctor.
Dr Oz: Ovarian Cancer Awareness
Don’t let your symptoms be dismissed. And be sure to share the warning and screening information from this episode with all the important women in your life. Women shouldn’t have to die from Ovarian Cancer, and early detection offers the best hope for successful treatment.
This gourmet meal could be on your family’s dinner table this week. All that’s left is to learn how to make it. Will you be trying this Cancer Fighting recipe with your family? If you do, let us know how it turned out by sharing your results in the comments section below.
In addition to the Ovarian Cancer fighting properties mentioned in an earlier segment, the other ingredients in this meal, such as Tomatoes, Garlic, Lemon, Capers and Turmeric, have cancer fighting properties too.
Dr Oz: Sea Bass with Mediterranean Sauce Recipe
- 6 ounces Sea Bass
- 1 cup Red Onion
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 10 Kalamata Olives, pitted
- 1/2 cup Plum Tomato
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Rinse the fish, and drizzle it with Olive Oil and Salt. Steam the fish in a steamer for approximately five minutes.
- On medium, heat Olive Oil and add Tomato, Capers, Turmeric, Onions, and Garlic to the pan.
- Let the sauce mixture cook for about three minutes.
- Squeeze Lemon for fresh juice, seasoning to taste with salt, pepper, and other desired spices.
- Chop Endive into thin diagonal strips and reserve in a bowl. Finish Endive with Lemon Juice mixture and Olive Oil.
- Plate steamed Fish and top with sauteed sauce. Top with Endive to finish.