Dr Oz: Sweet And Salty Snack Swap
We all have our favorite snacks and guilty pleasures. But how do we cut out the bad stuff without sacrificing the flavor, texture, and satisfaction we get from our favorite menu items? We can swap sweet and salty snacks for healthy ones like Popped Chickpeas, Carob Chips and Portobello Pizza Pies.
Dr Oz shared some great recipe swaps to help you replace your favorite junk foods and snacks with healthier options that give your tastebuds the same zing. He also talked about What Attracts Mosquitoes and Working Out On An Empty Stomach. Later, he mentioned Foot Calluses and Foot Odor Solutions.
Dr Oz: Portobello Pizza Pie Recipe
This recipe for a Portobello Pizza Pie is a good pizza alternative. It is cheesy and crispy, with 175 fewer calories than delivery or frozen pizza. Plus, you can customize it with any of your favorite veggies, such as tomatoes, bell peppers, onions, or more mushrooms.
- 1 Portobello Mushroom, large
- 1 tablespoon Pasta Sauce (low sugar)
- ½ cup shredded Cheese (low fat)
- Vegetable toppings of choice
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Clean the mushroom and remove the stem.
- Bake mushroom for five minutes or until dry.
- Remove and top with pasta sauce, cheese, and veggies.
- Bake about 20 minutes, or until cheese melts.