Dr Oz: Drop 10 Pounds by Summer Recipes
Dr Oz did a show with Joy Bauer to help all of us Lose 10 Pounds by Summer! Are you ready for the beach yet? If not, you should try these delicious recipes that will keep you full and satisfied! One of Joy’s most popular recipes is the following Drop 10 Salad Recipe! Want more of Joy Bauer’s Drop 10 Pounds by Summer Recipes? She also shared with Dr Oz recipes for Overnight Chocolate Banana Oatmea, Peanut Butter, Strawberry and Banana Sushi, Apple Protein Pancakes, Apple Pie Overnight Oats, Greek Yogurt Parfait, Morning Glory Smoothie, Curried Chicken Salad, Quinoa Chickpea Tabbouleh, Chicken Parmesan, Turkey Black Bean Burgers, Turkey Spinach Burgers, Cauliflower Fried Rice and Slow Cooker Chicken and Black Bean Chili. Which of those recipes are you dying to try? Leave a comment below to let us know!
Dr Oz: Drop 10 Salad Recipe
– 2 cups mixed greens (any variety)
– 1/2 cup beans
– 5 ounces of lean protein (shrimp, salmon, tofu, chicken or turkey)
– Non-starchy vegetables (any amount and any type from this list of Non-Starchy Vegetables!)
– Lemon juice
– 1 tsp olive oil
Joy Bauer’s Drop 10 Salad Recipe Directions
- Mix together the following ingredients in a large bowl: protein, mixed greens and your Non-Starchy Vegetables.
- Mix together in a small container the vinegar, olive oil and lemon juice to taste. Give it a quick taste test before pouring it over your salad. Alternatively, you can use as much as two tablespoons of your favorite low-calorie vinaigrette on your salad.
The goal is to keep the salad to 400 calories, but this number will vary based on the dressing you use and the vegetables you select. What is your favorite combination? Please leave a comment below to share your combos with us!!!