Dr Oz Fat Busting Brownie Recipe
Did you learn about Dr Oz’s Butt Diet meal plan? If so, you’ll be amazed that it includes brownies! There’s something so decadent about getting to enjoy brownies on a diet, guilt-free. But there’s something even more special about this concoction: no baking! Check out Dr Oz’s Fat Busting Brownie Recipe for yourself. Then read his helpful tips for getting more and better sleep, including Astragalus Root.
- 1 cup Raw Cacao Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne
- 2 teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 cup Raisins
- 1 cup Oats
- Combine first five ingredients in a blender or food processor; try the puree setting for best results.
- Next, add the oats and pulse them into the mix.
- Line a brownie pan or dish with wax paper.
- Pour the mixture into your pan, packing it down firmly with a spatula.
- Stick them in the refrigerator overnight or until firm.
- That’s it! They’re ready to go. How easy is that?
Dr Oz said you should plan on eating two brownies per day on the Butt Diet: one in the morning, and another in the afternoon.
Dr Oz’s Butt Busting Workout: Donkey Kick
Dr Oz also shared an exercise move you can do so you can boost your butt busting power. It’s called the Donkey Kick, and here are the steps.
- Start on all fours.
- Kick up one leg, keeping your core balanced and in place.
- Kick a little bit higher, but keep your balance.
- Repeat and switch legs.
- As you get stronger, try kicking to the opposite side.
According to Dr Oz, doing this exercise and following his other advice will help you bust your butt in record time.
Astragalus Root Review: Weight Loss While You Sleep
We’ve all complained that there’s never enough time in a day to get everything done. Do you want to give your body a weight loss boost all day long, even when you’re asleep? Here are Dr Oz’s three tips to do just that.
- Add Raisins or Dried Fruit to your snack routine. They fill you up and keep you regular.
- Take a 200 mg dose of Astragalus Root about one hour before you head to bed.
- Drink 2% Milk as a bedtime nightcap. It’s got tryptophan to help you get to sleep.