Dr Oz 7 Day Crash Diet Recipes
Dr Joel Fuhrman joined Dr Oz for a show about the 7 Day Crash Diet, including the importance of a nutrient dense diet. Three women who have tried the diet for themselves shared some of their favorite recipes, which help them eat favorite foods in healthier ways. The recipes included Italian Chickpea Popcorn, Cheesy Pasta Supreme, and the Black Bean Brownie & Banana Treat. Check them out for yourself.
Dr Oz 7 Day Diet Recipes: Italian Chickpea Popcorn Recipe
Susan was in the audience, and she said overcoming salty cravings helped her lose 210 pounds. After years of trying to lose weight, she finally found a plan that worked on this 7 Day Diet plan. She shared her favorite snack recipe on the show.
- 1 can Chickpeas, drained
- Equal parts:
- Garlic Powder
- Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine Chickpeas and seasoning.
- Spread evenly on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 45 minutes until extra crispy.
Dr Oz 7 Day Diet Recipes: Cheesy Pasta Supreme Recipe
Jasmine said she used to crave fattening foods, until trying Dr Joel Fuhrman’s diet. Now she’s lost 91 pounds, and she shared her best recipe with Dr Oz.
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons Shallots
- ¾ teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 tablespoons Tahini
- 1 box Quinoa
- 15 cups Kale, chopped
- ½ cup Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 1 cup Nutritional Yeast
- In a pan, saute Garlic and Shallots.
- Slowly add Kale and Quinoa to the pan.
- Separately, add hot water to Tomatoes.
- Before serving, combine seasonings and add to Tomatoes.
Dr Oz 7 Day Diet Recipes: Black Bean Brownie & Banana Treat Recipe
Emily was the last diet success story. She said she’s lost 102 pounds by managing her cravings for sweets using this diet plan. Here’s her substitute recipe for the Black Bean Brownie & Banana Treat.
Ingredients – Brownies
- 2 cups Black Beans
- 10 Medjool Dates
- 2 tablespoons Almond Butter
- 1 capful Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 tablespoon Chia Seed
- Fresh Berries
Ingredients – Banana
- 2 Bananas, frozen
- Fresh Berries
- Preheat oven to 200.
- Mix first four Brownie ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Add to a prepared baking pan.
- Stick the mixture in the oven for 90 minutes.
- Let cool; then cut into squares.
- Top with fresh berries.
- Mix Banana ingredients in a blender.
- Serve Banana mixture with Brownies. Yum!