Dr Oz December 14 2011:
Click on the links at the end of each item below to read recaps of the Dr Oz Show from December 14, 2011-Are Your Poop And Pee Normal? For the first time in Dr Oz history, all audience members put on the purple gloves to test their urine to find out if their pee and poop is normal. Read below to see what the warning signs are telling you.
Dr Oz: Pee & Poop
1. Diabetes And Dehydration-Is Your Pee And Poop Normal?
For the first time ever, Doctor Oz has audience members test their pee to find out if it’s normal. Click on the link below to find out the 3 fundamental shapes of poop. Also, find out how the color of your pee can tell you if you may have diabetes or be dehydrated. Read on to find out how to get the perfect S shaped poop. (C’mon, you know you want to know!)
Dr Oz: Puffy Eye Remedies
2. Sleep Position and Salt-Causes Of Baggy Eyes
Have huge bags under your eyes and can’t figure out why? With the help of audience members, Dr Oz shows you how you can get rid of your puffy eyes. Click on the link below to find out the 3 causes and what simple at-home products you can use to remedy the situation.
Dr Oz: Pepto Bismal Face Mask
3. Pepto Bismal and Sweet Almond Oil- Remedies For Beauty Problems You Hate The Most
Dr Oz spins “The Wheel Of Aging Dilemmas” and lands on those beauty problems that give you the most trouble. Click on the link below to find out how Manuka Honey is the perfect remedy for fine lines and wrinkles.
Dr Oz Memory Boosters:
4. Orange Juice and Tomatoes-Memory Boosters To Pack In Your Lunch Bag
Think you’re smarter than an 8-year-old kid? Dr Oz plays Are You Smarter Than Your Fourth Grade with audience members. Click on the link below to find out what items you should pack into your lunch bag to boost your memory power.
Dr Oz Show December 14 2011:
Here is a complete list of recaps of the Dr Oz Show from December 14 2011:
- Dr Oz: Manuka Honey Face Mask & Pepto Bismol Face Mask Remedies
- Dr Oz Puffy Eyes & Undereye Bags Home Remedies
- Dr Oz: Memory Booster Foods: Tomato & Orange Juice
- Dr Oz: BOAT Diarrhea Remedy & Constipation Fighting Foods
- Dr Oz: Pee & Poop – Are Yours Normal?