Recapo Update: This episode of Dr. Oz has aired. Click the links below to find out why bacteria may become resistant to antibiotics and learn what different body language could mean to your health:
- Dr Oz: Antibiotics Don’t Cure Viral Infections & Antibiotic Resistance
- Dr Oz: Antibacterial Soap Builds Immunity to Bacteria & Lower Exposure
- Dr Oz: Body Language Can Reveal Lupus, Ear Infections & Silent Reflux
- Dr Oz: Crossed Legs Leads to Blood Clots & Don’t Sit Up Straight
- Dr Oz: Bright Red Tongue Sign of Anemia & Yellow Fingernail = Diabetes
Dr Oz Preview March 11 2013
Dr. Oz has a health alert you are not going to want to miss on his March 11 2013 episode. Have you ever heard of the “antibiotic apocalypse?” Dr. Oz says the overuse of antibiotics could be causing a strain of a deadly superbug that has become immune to all types of antibiotics. Could the answer be to get rid of antibiotics for good and come up with other solutions or should health professionals figure out a way to beat the superbug?