Dr Oz April 23 2015 Preview
Recapo Update: Here are the articles from the show that aired on April 23 2015:
- Dr Oz: Fighting Back Against Critics + Stance On GMOs
- Dr Oz: Safe & Accurate Food Labeling Act To Ban GMO Labeling
- Dr Oz: No Artificial Colors In Kraft Mac & Cheese + Flakka Drug
- Dr Oz: 911 Unable To Locate Callers During Emergencies
- Dr Oz: 87-Year-Old Heart Valve Replacement + Feel Young, Live Long
Here are the articles from this episode that aired on Friday April 24:
- Dr Oz: Uses For Sugar & Salt + DIY Sugar Wax For Hair Removal
- Dr Oz: New Uses For Wine + Foot Soak & Chocolate Cake
- Dr Oz: Health Bargains + Mineral Oil For Ears & Cheap Mouthwash
- Dr Oz: Look Better In Jeans + High-Rise, Stretch & Dark
- Dr Oz: Bread Replacement Recipe + Use For Hard-Boiled Eggs
- Dr Oz: Protein-Packed Egg Dip Recipe + Rocco DiSpirito
Dr Oz has an exciting “99 ways” theme planned for his Thursday, April 23 episode. He’ll kick it off by sharing 99 ways to use salt and sugar that don’t involve eating it. Then, he’ll welcome Today Show hosts Kathie Lee and Hoda to his show to talk about 99 ways you can use wine that you would have never thought of before.
Dr Oz: 99 Ways To Use Sugar & Salt
Dr Oz is excited to kick off the 99 theme with unique ways to use sugar and salt that don’t involve eating. There are plenty of ways to use the two items, but could you think of 99? Dr Oz has and he’s excited to share them!
All I’ve been able to think of is a body scrub, but there are so many more uses, 98 to be exact! If you have way too much sugar or salt lying around your house, don’t miss Dr Oz on April 23 as he gives you all kinds of ways to use them.
In what ways do you use salt or sugar that don’t involve eating?
Dr Oz: Kathie Lee & Hoda + Uses For Wine
Next, Dr Oz will welcome Today Show hosts Kathie Lee and Hoda to his show to talk about their favorite drink: wine. Continuing with his 99 theme, Kathie Lee and Hoda will share 99 uses for wine that you would have never expected. While it may be hard to imagine using wine for anything other than drinking, there are great uses and Kathie Lee and Hoda will explain them all!
Do you have any unique uses for wine?
Dr Oz: Rocco DiSpirito Egg Recipes
Finally, celebrity chef Rocco DiSpirito will join Dr Oz to share 99 ways to use eggs, including delicious egg recipes that can be made at any time of the day. Eggs don’t have to strictly be a breakfast food!