Dr Oz February 6 2014
Recapo update: Here are the segments from this show.
- Dr Oz: Throwing Up In Your Mouth, Bladder Training + When To Douche
- Dr Oz Lunch Swaps: Margherita Pizza Calories + Turkey Lettuce Wrap
- Dr Oz: Dull Breast Pain, Swelling, Soreness & Heart Attack Symptoms
- Dr Oz & Andrew Mayne: Too Much Water + Feed a Cold, Starve a Fever?
- Dr Oz: Best Moisturizers for Lips & Are You Addicted To Lip Balm?
Doctor Oz is no stranger to embarrassing or uncomfortable questions. He has never shied away from sensitive topics, and this Thursday’s new episode is no exception to that rule. Dr Oz is opening up the Shame Files: Your Most Mortifying Moments. What are the experiences so awkward and unpleasant that you never wanted to talk about them with anyone? Dr Oz is on call with the health realities and helpful answers. Plus, is there such a thing as Lip Balm Addiction?
Dr Oz Shame Files: Your Most Mortifying Moments
What is the most unexpected and uncomfortable thing that has happened to you, health-wise? You don’t have to tell me, but it may help you sympathize with the audience on this show if you can picture something in your mind.
If you have ever had to make an emergency trip to the bathroom or burped only to find that you were getting more than you bargained for, Dr Oz has the medical explanation for what happened and why.
The February 6 show is going to be sharing these answers and solutions with you, which means this is an hour that should make us all feel a little better about the small health mishaps that can befall any of us at some stage of life.
Dr Oz: Sweetener More Dangerous Than Sugar?
Dr Oz has breaking news for people who use artificial sweetener. One of the popular types of sweetener is under attack thanks to new research, and Dr Oz will explain why it could be more dangerous than sugar itself.
Discover the science behind this claim and find out what else you must know about sugar and your health. Be sure to tune in for Dr Oz’s hour of health information you can put to work in your own life, this Thursday.
Dr Oz: Breast Pain + Lip Balm Addiction
What else is in store for the next show? Here are some more scheduled topics:
- Should you be concerned about breast pain?
- Don’t believe the newest batch of medical myths.
- Does someone you know have a lip balm addiction?
Get the solutions to these problems from the February 6 show, coming this Thursday to your TV.