Dr Oz: $5 Home Remedy for Sore Throats
Dr. Oz went over the best home remedies for bad breath, sore throats, sore backs and toothaches and now he has even more home remedies to help you with your biggest beauty concerns.
Dr Oz: $5 Gram Flour Facial Mask Home Remedy For Aging
Dr. Oz reached out to Canyon Ranch for his next batch of $5 home remedies and asked them to come up with some skincare remedies. Canyon Ranch, which is known for their anti-aging treatments, had some great and inexpensive treatments to make you look young again.
Laura Hittleman, the beauty services manager at Canyon Ranch, said women spend a lot of money on spa treatments but she had a quick and cheap spa treatment you can do at home that will help with age spots and wrinkles. Get the recipe for the gram flour facial mask below:
Dr Oz Gram Flour Facial Mask Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons Gram Flour (Made from Ground Chickpeas)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- ¼ tablespoon Turmeric (offers anti-inflammatory benefits and calms redness)
Dr Oz Gram Flour Facial Mask Directions:
- Mix to a pudding consistency and apply to your face.
- Leave on for 20-30 minutes. Afterwards, loosen with warm water and buff off the skin.
Dr Oz: $5 Home Remedy Lemon Sugar Lip Exfoliate
Similar to treating dry skin, Laura Hittleman explained you need a brush to treat dry, chapped lips. You accomplish this by taking a toothbrush and thoroughly running it over your lips. Be gentle when rubbing your lips, making sure not to irritate them. After you brush your lips, rub on the following mixture:
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice – brightens the lips
- 1 teaspoon sugar – exfoliates the lips
- 1 teaspoon raw honey – heals damaged lips
Dr Oz: $5 Almond Oil Hair Wrap
Hittleman said almond oil is a wonderful treatment for dull hair because it can improve hair strength while leaving it smooth and shiny.
- Warm almond oil & massage into hair
- Wrap hair in warm towel
- Set hair for 30-60 minutes
- Wash & condition hair