Dr Oz: Epsom Salt Alternative Uses
Dr Oz has talked about Epsom Salt many times in the past, because it is a great addition to any Detox Bath. But this time, he asked viewers to share some of their favorite household uses for the popular and cost-effective product. Try the Epsom Salt Hair Volumizer Recipe and learn how you can use it on sunburned skin or to clean your tiles!
Dr Oz: Epsom Salt Hair Volumizer Recipe
One woman who works in the hair industry said that Epsom Salt can be part of a great DIY Hair Volumizer Recipe. She said that it’s affordable and not hard for people to do at home to keep their hair clean and shiny.
- Epsom Salt
- Combine equal parts of both ingredients.
- Apply to the hair and leave in for 20 minutes.
- Wash with warm or cool water.
Dr Oz: Epsom Salt Sunburn Remedy Recipe
Do your kids easily get sunburned when they are playing outside? You can be prepared the next time this happens with an Epsom Salt Sunburn Remedy Recipe.
- 2 tbsp Epsom Salt
- 1 cup Water
- Spray Bottle
- Combine ingredients and stir.
- Transfer to a spray bottle for easy application.
- Rub into the skin for relief.
Dr Oz: Epsom Salt Tile Cleaner Recipe
Another woman said you can even use the versatile Epsom Salt as a cleaner for the tile in your kitchen, bathroom, and anywhere else in the house.
It doesn’t get much easier than this quick method to show off your good-as-new floors or backsplash than a few minutes with a toothbrush after you prepare this recipe.
- Epsom Salt
- Liquid Dish Soap
- Mix equal parts of each ingredient together into a paste.
- Use an old toothbrush or other implement to scrub the paste onto your tile and grout.
- Wipe away the dirt and grime, leaving shiny, clean floors behind.
After you try these home remedies, you can enjoy a well-deserved soak in a classic Epsom Salt Bath!