Dr Oz: Vegetable Powder Boosts Energy
Dr. Oz has some health secrets you have never even heard of and you can count on all of them working wonders for your health because Dr. Oz tested them himself.
The first health secret he had will restore your energy and provide you with some important nutrients throughout the day. Can you guess what the secret might be?
Vegetable Powder – Vegetable powder is basically like combining 31 different vegetables into a tablespoon that gives you a healthy energy boost from the best foods for your body. This is the perfect solution to getting the five recommended servings of vegetables each day.
Vegetable powder contains a lot of potassium which will be good for anyone having trouble getting a good night’s sleep. Dr. Oz suggested mixing the vegetable powder into your dinner by adding one tablespoon to your favorite low-sodium spaghetti sauce.
- Dr. Oz said it is important to take the vegetable powder in the morning to boost iron levels. This is also a great way for women who have not gone through menopause to boost their energy.
- Add one tablespoon of vegetable powder to an eight ounce glass of orange juice. The orange juice will help your body absorb the iron.
Dr Oz: Vegetable Powder Soup Recipe
Check out this Dr. Oz approved recipe that will boost your energy in minutes.
Dr Oz Vegetable Powder Soup Ingredients:
- 1 tablespoon vegetable powder
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 2 ounces Soba noodles or package of Shirataki noodles
- 3 ounces of cooked chicken
Dr Oz Vegetable Powder Soup Directions:
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and heat in the microwave for one minute.
Dr Oz: Vegetable Powder Shopping Guidelines
Follow Dr. Oz’s shopping guideline below when you are looking for vegetable powder at the store:
- Read the label
- Low-temperature drying process
- No additives
- All vegetable ingredients
- Recognize all ingredients