Dr Oz: Jack Osbourne Multiple Sclerosis Diagnosis
Jack Osbourne was on Dr. Oz May 20 2013 to open up about his multiple sclerosis diagnosis and how he finds motivation to stay clean and sober because of his daughter. He also talked about the symptoms he has had to deal with after his MS diagnosis as well as the struggles his family has already gone through.
Jack Osbourne 70 Pound Weight Loss
Jack Osbourne told Dr. Oz when he regained control of his life by getting away from the drugs and alcohol he also knew it was a good time to get fit and healthy. He stuck with a workout and diet plan and was able to lose 70 pounds. He shared one major health secret with Dr. Oz; getting started is the hardest part but after that losing weight is easy.
Jack Osbourne Breakfast Berry Drink Recipe
Jack Osbourne Breakfast Berry Drink Ingredients:
- 1 cup almond or coconut milk (depends on amount of fruit)
Jack Osbourne Breakfast Berry Drink Directions:
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
Dr Oz: Jack Osbourne Paleo Diet
Jack Osbourne said the diet that worked for him was the Paleo Diet, a diet Dr. Oz has featured on his show before. Check out Jack Osbourne’s “caveman diet” below.
- Poached eggs with roasted veggies
- Mixed green salad with balsamic vinaigrette
- Poached Halibut
- Tomato and cucumber slices
Jack Osbourne HCG Diet Review
Dr. Oz has discussed the HCG Diet before but until he met Jack Osbourne, he has never known anyone personally who tried the diet.
Jack Osbourne told Dr. Oz his diet plan consisted of him having HCG shots (HCG being a hormone higher in a woman’s body during the first few months of pregnancy) and following a strict 500 calorie diet, which he said includes a lot more food than you would think.
Dr. Oz was a bit concerned with the diet, especially because of Jack Osbourne’s MS but Jack pointed out many women with MS get pregnant and they are just fine. He also told Dr. Oz he was closely monitored by a doctor while on the diet which he said is important for anyone on the HCG Diet.
Jack Osbourne Was in Law Enforcement
Dr. Oz wanted to play a game with Jack Osbourne before he left so they played a trivia game where the audience had to guess if the trivia statement was about Dr. Oz or about Jack Osbourne. See how many of the facts you can guess correct.
- I once wanted a career in law enforcement – This is true for Jack Osbourne. He served in the reserves for five years.
- I once was mistaken for George Clooney – Dr. Oz said he was mistaken for Clooney when he was shooting a promotional video overseas.
- To get ready for fatherhood I practiced by carrying my dog around in an infant carrier– This is Jack Osbourne.
- I can tie a cherry stem with my tongue – Dr. Oz has some weird hidden talents and this is one of them. He said it even worked on impressing his wife when they first met.
- My wife Lisa is always nagging me about alternative health – Both Dr. Oz and Jack Osbourne said this is true for both of them.