Dr Oz: Benefits Of Vegetable Powder
Dr. Oz is sharing some of his best-kept health secrets to restore your energy, improve your health and heal your skin. He already went over the benefits of vegetable powder, a powder that packs the nutrients of 31 different vegetables into just one tablespoon. Keep reading to learn about a new cooking oil and a new skin treatment you should carry on you all the time.
Dr Oz: Pumpkin Seed Oil Lowers Blood Pressure
As a heart surgeon, Dr. Oz loves finding new ways to improve everyone’s heart health by lowering blood pressure and cholesterol.
His next health secret has to do with the amazing benefits of cooking with pumpkin seed oil. This type of cooking oil has been found to lower bad cholesterol levels, LDL cholesterol, while increasing the good cholesterol levels, HDL cholesterol. It has even been found to lower blood pressure as well.
Dr Oz: Pumpkin Seed Oil Dressing Recipe
Check out Dr. Oz’s pumpkin seed oil dressing below:
Dr Oz Pumpkin Seed Oil Dressing Ingredients:
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin seed oil
- ¼ teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- ¼ garlic clove, minced
Dr Oz Pumpkin Seed Oil Dressing Directions:
- Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl.
Dr Oz: Make Pancakes Healthy With Pumpkin Seed Oil
Dr. Oz said he doesn’t usually talk about pancakes being a healthy food but he has a suggestion to make them a little healthier. Simply add a small amount of pumpkin seed oil over pancakes along with some yogurt to give them an added health benefit.
Dr Oz: Pumpkin Seed Oil Guidelines
Dr. Oz has a list of suggestions for everyone when they head to the store in search of pumpkin seed oil.
- 2 tablespoons per day
- Look for 100% pumpkin seed oil
- Check sell-by date
Dr Oz: Aquaphor Used To Improve Healing Process
Dr. Rosemarie Ingleton, a dermatologist, said she and many of her colleagues consider Aquaphor to be the “duct tape of dermatology.” She said everyone needs to use this versatile product and carry it with them everywhere they go because it has been shown to improve wound healing and it relieves cracked skin on your hands and feet.
Dr Oz: Aquaphor Stops Diaper Rash
Dr. Oz asked his viewers to submit some uses for Aquaphor and they came up with the following:
- Apply to lips instead of lip gloss
- Apply to cheeks for a natural “dewy” look
- Spread Aquaphor on hairline before dying your hair to protect your skin from the dye
- Diaper rash
Dr Oz: Would Rather Shave Your Head Or Grow a Moustache?
Dr. Oz played one of his favorite games by answering “Would You Rather?” questions posted by fans to his social media pages.
- Would you rather eat a cheeseburger and fries for a week or lay in a tanning bed for a week? – Dr. Oz said he would rather find a “safe” tanning salon than put his arteries through hamburger hell for a week.
- Would you rather shave your head or grow a moustache? – Dr. Oz said he would shave his head because it would grow back. He has already had a moustache before, when he was younger.
- Would you rather go without making love for a whole week or without food for one day? – Dr. Oz said he would die without making love but he would not have trouble fasting for a single day.